- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Shipping & Delivery
Applicable for Jewelry Boxes, Displays, Tools and Packaging
J.Grant&Co delivers orders to the United States, Canada, and other countries by consideration.
All shipping prices are FOB Villa Rica, GA. We have reduced rates with most carriers and will work to get the best rates for your shipment.
To receive your order, you must provide a complete and valid mailing address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes or APO addresses. All packages are signature required unless otherwise requested.
Most orders ship out from J.Grant&Co within 1-2 business days. We will inform you immediately by email if there is a delay. Your credit card will not be charged until the merchandise has been shipped.
If you have any questions regarding shipping issues, please feel free to contact us by phone or by email.
- Privacy & Security
Collection of your Personal Information
- J.Grant&Co. collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. J.Grant&Co. also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by J.Grant&Co. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by J.Grant&Co. for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the J.Grant&Co. website.
Use of your Personal Information
- J.Grant&Co. collects and uses your personal information to operate the J.Grant&Co. website and deliver the services you have requested. J.Grant&Co. also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from J.Grant&Co. and its affiliates. J.Grant&Co. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- J.Grant&Co. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. J.Grant&Co. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, J.Grant&Co. may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to J.Grant&Co., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- J.Grant&Co. does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.J.Grant&Co. keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within J.Grant&Co., in order to determine what J.Grant&Co. services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within J.Grant&Co. to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- J.Grant&Co. websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on J.Grant&Co. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of J.Grant&Co.; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of J.Grant&Co., or the public.
- The J.Grant&Co. website use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize J.Grant&Co. pages, or register with J.Grant&Co. site or services, a cookie helps J.Grant&Co. to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same J.Grant&Co. website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the J.Grant&Co. features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the J.Grant&Co. services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
J.Grant&Co. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. J.Grant&Co. secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
- J.Grant&Co. will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. J.Grant&Co. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how J.Grant&Co. is protecting your information.
Contact with Comments
- J.Grant&Co. welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that J.Grant&Co. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact J.Grant&Co. at Info@JGrantCo.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
- Returns & Replacements
- J.Grant&Co is dedicated to your full satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or an exchange item.
- Returned items must be in unused condition. J.Grant&Co will not accept returns of used items.
- Products must be in their original packaging materials. Shipping charges are non- refundable. CUSTOMIZED ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us.
- Most orders ship out from J.Grant&Co within 1-2 business days. We will inform you immediately by email if there is a delay. Your credit card will not be charged until the merchandise has been shipped.
- Personalize your packaging!
- Let us print your image or logo on bags, boxes, and even displays!
Metal Plates: Hot Stamp (Foil Stamp)
- Die Fee (1 Time Charge): $55.00
- The Silk screen plate charge is $75
- Foil Printing Charges: Boxes and Bags
- $0.15 print on orders over $500.00
- $0.20 print on orders under $500.00
- Display Printing Charges: Foil - Silk
- Set up charge: $50.00
- $2.50 each display print
- $0.30 print
All products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Our quality control assures you of receiving quality items. If unsatisfied, we will remedy the problem as soon as possible. Our main goal is to keep our customers happy.
- Ordering Information
- For fast service, we have 3 ways to order. Choose the method which is most convenient for you.
- 1. Call our customer service department toll free at 866-919-4747. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to answer your questions and help you place your order.
- 2. Fax your order. Our fax number is 770-459-4208.
- 3. Order online at www.JGrantCo.com
Terms are net 30 days with satisfactory credit rating in Jewelers Board of Trade. Please fill out business account application here. If no credit history is available, payment in full, must accompany all orders without credit approval. Shipments will not be made C.O.D. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, America Express, and PayPal.
International orders are shipped prepaid in U.S. Dollars including air freight shipping unless otherwise specified.
Custom Orders & Volume Users:
Make your brand really stand out with your own custom displays, boxes and packaging and even custom Ice Grip colors! It’s all up to your imagination and collaboration with our design team to create something truly unique that represents your brand or store.
Love Ice Grip fabric but don’t see your favorite styles in our inventory? Don’t worry, send us an existing style that you would like to recreate with our unique, non-slip fabric.
Custom Displays: Minimum order of 100 pieces per style
Custom Ice Grip material: 500 yard minimum
Custom boxes: 1000 per style
Custom boxes over $8.00 each 500 per style
Custom bags: 1000 per style
For more information call, and one of our design specialist will assist you.
Volume users:Orders over 1,500.00 US dollars receive a 5% discount.
Orders over 5,000.00 US dollars receive a 10% discount
Custom orders are not cancelable 3 days after printed acknowledgement date on your invoice. Payment terms on custom orders are 30% deposit and balance is due upon completion of the order prior to shipping.
Turn around time to your door is 10-12 weeks at standard production and shipping rates; please consult a Sales Representative for expediting options.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and 30 Day terms for approved J.Grant&Co. business account.
You can apply for a J.Grant&Co business account here.
The J.Grant&Co business account terms are net 30 days from the date of the invoice. By opening an account you agree to abide by these terms. If you have any questions, please call our customer service department.
Discounted prices for volume users apply if the order meets the minimum quantity for a discounted rate. Please call customer service to get your discounted price.
Promotions in the form of show specials and promo codes are valid for the stated period of time. If you think there is a promo code issue please contact customer service and we will resolve the problem.